ChargeHub Electric Vehicle Trip Planner
Easily find all the EV charging stations along your route.
To learn more about the different types of charging stations, check out our charging guide.
Trip Planner tips and tricks
First, be sure to open the trip planner panel by clicking the tab on the left side of the charging stations map page.
Now, click the Trip Planner button at the top left of the sidebar. When enabled, the word "ON" will be shown.
When in Trip Planner mode, right click anywhere on the map to access the option of setting that location as your starting point or end destination.
You can click and drag on your current trip to change the route, or the start & end points.
In order to save a trip, you must be logged in to your ChargeHub account
Enter Your Trip Details
- Choose a unit of measurement: Metric or Imperial
- Enter your starting and ending point
- Expand the options menu to choose the:
- Station distance from route
- Distance (km/miles) between the stations
Get Turn-By-Turn Directions
After you select a start & end point, click the "find stations" button, it will proceed to map out all the stations that meet your criteria and then allow you to select which ones you want to include in your trip.
To do this, click on a map-marker and use the "add-to-trip" button that appears in the top-right of the station details sidebar on the right
- Add the stations you plan on charging at to your EV trip
- Click on the directions icon to get the turn-by-turn directions
- Click Go to Google Maps to get the directions in Google Maps
Save And Share Your EV Trip
- Save your trip
- Access to your saved trips by clicking the load icon
- Share your trip with other electric vehicles drivers