- What do the green and red circles inside the markers mean?
- How do I know if a charging station is available, busy or defective?
- What do the different map markers mean?
- Can I add a new charging station on the ChargeHub charging stations map?
- How can I update the information available about a charging station?
- What is the difference between the ChargeHub App and the public charging networks (Ex: ChargePoint, SemaConnect, Circuit Electrique...) ?
Do I need to create an account to use ChargeHub charging stations map?
You can use the ChargeHub map without an account but, to access to all the different features available with the ChargeHub map, you will need an account.
A few features only available with an account:
- Add a new public charging station
- Share your private charging station
- Add a charging station location to your bookmarks
- Chat with other users
- Report an issue
- Add photos, comment, check-in
Will I receive a ChargeHub card?
You won’t receive a physical card after you created your account on ChargeHub. When you sign up on the website and download the app, you have everything you need to use ChargeHub.
How do I sign up for the ChargeHub network?ChargeHub is not a charging network but a platform that aggregates all the electric vehicle charging stations in the United States and Canada in one place. It helps the electric car drivers find a charging station, plan their trips and interact with the community. With ChargeHub you can you find a level 2 or a level 3 charging station in a few clicks.
What do the green and red circles inside the markers mean?
The ChargeHub Map
How do I know if a charging station is available, busy or defective?A non-networked station won’t have the green or red circle inside its marker. To know if it is available, check the charging station details page, if a user checked-in recently you can ask him if one of the ports is available or if he is leaving soon. You can also verify if someone reported an issue or wrote a comment to know if a charging station is defective. To help other users, check-in when you are at a charging station, write a comment or report an issue when it happens.
What do the different map markers mean?There are 4 different markers:
- Grey marker: Private charging station (you probably need to contact the owner before using it)
- Light blue marker: Level 1 charging station
- Dark blue marker: Level 2 charging station
- Yellow marker: DC Fast Charging Station (Level 3 charging station)