Effective as of June 16, 2015
Collection of Information
We collect personal information (collectively, "Your Personal Information"):
- That you provide to us directly via the Website or the Application when you fill out the registration form to create an account or provide us feedback or comment. This currently is limited to: your username, your email address, your phone number, your location (we use your location to give you recommendations for nearby charging stations), your vehicle information (model, type, license plate), your home address if you share your charging station;
- That we receive from our social networking partners (e.g., Facebook,), if you decide to link our Services with any such partners. This currently includes: Facebook username, email address, public profile and friends who are using our Services;
- Mogile also collects the following usage information when using the Services, whether you are accessing or using the Website or the Application as registered user or non-registered user (collectively, "Usage Information"):
- Usage Information collected via the Website: our cookie information (see below), your IP address, the name of the domain from which you access the Internet, the date and time of your access or use of the Website or the Application, the type of Internet browser and operating system (OS) you use, the hardware device (computer, tablet or mobile/smartphone) you use , the name of your Internet service provider (ISP), and the URL of any other website that referred you to our Website;
- We may also collect system information to diagnose and debug software issues. Usage Information may be linked with personal information contained in your account, so it may be regarded as personal information. §
- WE DO NOT COLLECT ANY OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION, PERIOD.
Use of the Information
- We use Your Personal Information to manage your account, send you information on our Services, offer you new features or new services, optimize the Services we provide to you, provide updates for the Application and provide customer services. If you receive promotional emails from us and you no longer wish to receive any such emails, you may follow the unsubscribe instructions in each of the email communications you receive.
- We may use Usage Information in aggregate for statistical purposes, e.g. showing the total traffic through one of our servers. We may also use Usage Information to evaluate and improve the features and functionality of our Website and/or the Application.
Sharing and Disclosure
- IN NO CASE WILL MOGILE SELL OR RENT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES.
- Mogile will only share Your Personal Information to the following:
- Other users of the Services if you share information on your charging stations or use the comment and chat functionalities;
- Members of your network (e.g. your network/friends/followers on Facebook) if you decide to share certain personal information with them via the Services;
- Service providers that facilitate our Services, provide any or all part of the Services on our behalf or help us improve the Services (for example, data storage, web analytics, mapping providers and maintenance service providers). These services providers have access to Your Personal Information only for purposes of performing these tasks on our behalf; and
- Law enforcement officials, governmental agencies, or other legal authorities (i) in response to their request; (ii) when permitted or required by law; (iii) to establish our compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, or guidelines; or (iv) or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims or demands.
- In addition, if Mogile merges with another company, is subject to a corporate reorganization, sells or transfers all or part of its business, assets or shares, or in the event of bankruptcy, it is possible that Your Personal Information we possess may be sold, transferred or otherwise shared as part of that transaction. Also, Mogile may decide to retain a copy of the information post transaction.
- You acknowledge that our service providers, as well as users of the Services or members of your social network may be located in jurisdictions or countries where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your home province, state, country or other governmental jurisdiction.
Collection and Disclosure of Non-identifiable Information
Cookies. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive or handheld device's memory. Mogile may set and access certain cookies on your computer or handheld device for the following reasons:
- to facilitate your signing-in on the Website or the Application;
- so that we can provide you with customized content;
- to keep track of preferences you specify while you are using our Services;
- to provide general internal and user analytics;
- to conduct research to improve the content of the Website, the Application and the Services;
- to assist in identifying possible fraudulent activities.
If you configure your browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to use certain or all of our Services.
Google Analytics Advertising Features. We currently use the Demographics and Interest Reporting feature of Google Analytics (hereinafter the "Google Analytics Feature"). This allows us to collect demographic information such as age and gender about our users, as well as their interests. None of this information, however, can ever be used to identify you personally. Furthermore, the information is never merged with Personal Information. The Google Analytics Feature makes use of third party cookies and identifiers in order to collect this information. These are a DoubleClick cookie (for when you access the Website) and anonymous identifiers for the Application, in the form of Advertising ID for Android and IDFA for iOS.
Opting out of the Google Analytics Feature. You may opt out of the Google Analytics feature by deleting the cookies and / or identifiers mentioned in the previous section. Please refer to your browser's help function for instructions on deleting cookies, and your device manufacturer's instructions for deleting device anonymous identifiers. Furthermore, you may take advantage of the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on to opt out of information collected via the Website.Posting on Users' Accessible Areas.
As a registered user, you may post, submit and exchange content and information on areas of the Website or the Application that are accessible to other users if you decide so. You should exercise caution if you choose to disclose personal information in a publicly accessible area. You are solely responsible for any personal information that you disclose and disseminate on publicly accessible areas.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
- You should advise us if you believe that Your Personal Information is inaccurate.
- You have the right (i) to ask for Your Personal Information to be corrected or updated and (ii) to withdraw your consent to the use by Mogile of Your Personal Information. To do so, please update your account information or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . As a result, you may not be able to use certain or all of our Services.
- If you wish to update what information is shared through our social networking partners (e.g., Facebook), you can make the appropriate changes within the privacy controls of your corresponding social networking account.
- We restrict access to personal information to Mogile employees and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Services.
- We make commercially reasonable efforts to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of personal information under our control.
- To help protect the confidentiality of personal information, we endeavour to use appropriate security measures (including physical security measures). Nevertheless, such security measures cannot prevent all loss, misuse or alteration of personal information and we are not responsible for any damages or liabilities relating to any such incidents.
Risks Associated with the Internet or Wireless Data Transmission . Despite Mogile's best efforts to ensure third parties will not access or obtain Your Personal Information through the Website or the Application, complete confidentiality and security cannot currently be guaranteed on the Internet and / or where data is transferred via wireless digital technology of any type. Communication in this manner is subject to interception, loss, or alteration. You acknowledge and agree that Mogile cannot be held responsible for any losses or damages whether pecuniary or otherwise resulting from the transmission of Your Personal Information in this manner and that such communications are at your own risk.
Application Permissions The present section contains a complete listing and description of what functions / services on your handheld device are accessed and / or modified by the Application. When you install the Application, you agree that Mogile has the right to access third-party computer code on your handheld device in this manner.iOS devices
- Game Center
- In-app purchase
- Push notifications
Allows applications to open network sockets.android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
Allows applications to access information about networksandroid.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION
Allows an app to access precise location from location sources such as GPS, cell towers, and Wi-Fi.android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION
Allows an app to access approximate location derived from network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi.android.permission.WAKE_LOCK
Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED
Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.android.permission.VIBRATE
Allows access to the vibrator.android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS
Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service. com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
Android application can register and receive messages.
User Control and Uninstall for the Application. You can access and change user settings from the options/settings menu on your handheld device. Uninstall methods vary depending on your device. Mogile has no control over these functions and denies any responsibility of your use thereof, and any data or Your Personal Information sent to third parties as a result of said activities.General